David Kirkpatrick is a sound and multimedia artist based in Sydney, Australia who works worldwide. He is also one half of international dance/multimedia duo Murasaki Penguin – creating performance and installation works in countries including Japan, Austria and Australia.
David’s practice crosses the boundaries of:
- Composition and sound design
- Video and live visuals
- Interactive design/installation
His work includes:
- Creation of new art
- Creation of content for theatre, dance, performance and installation
- Collaboration/consultation with artists, non-artists and organisations
- Design/sourcing of hardware and software solutions
- Project management
- Developing the profile of quality multimedia art in Australia
If you are interested in working with David, contracting his services or learning more about what he does, feel free to explore this site or contact him directly.
For a short downloadable CV see David Kirkpatrick WebCV (PDF 112KB).